How Choice Hotels Utilizes Innovative Security Solutions to Protect its Email Ecosystem
As one of the world’s largest lodging franchisors, Choice Hotels has a duty to protect the data of its 50 million members, guests, and employees. Hospitality, like many industries, is targeted for advanced email attacks—many of which easily bypassed many different SEGs and other traditional security tools.
Threat actors launched phishing campaigns as well as invoice and payroll fraud attacks in attempts to exploit employees and vendors for financial gain and access to valuable personal data. The good news is that since Choice Hotels partnered with Abnormal, they’ve seen a large reduction in these sorts of attacks.
In this on-demand recording of our latest "Abnormal Demo Day", you'll discover:
- How Choice Hotels realized advanced attacks were bypassing their legacy email security solution
- How they quickly remediated BEC and vendor email compromise attacks
- How their security teams reclaimed time and resources for proactive security management
- The benefits of Abnormal VendorBase™ for combating supply chain fraud
- Best practices for improving security in the hospitality industry
Watch the webinar to learn how Abnormal can help you simplify email security, streamline operations, and prevent email attacks with the highest efficacy.
See the Abnormal Solution to the Email Security Problem
Protect your organization from the full spectrum of email attacks with Abnormal.