Abnormal Cloud Email Security
The open design of cloud email platforms provides new opportunities for collaboration and extensibility, but it has also opened up new channels for attackers to exploit.
Attackers today learn about the different identities within an organization and the relationships between them so they can launch socially-engineered and targeted inbound email attacks that continue to grow in sophistication—evading detection by traditional solutions.
They also exploit lax security configurations to carry out new types of email platform attacks that leverage privileged user accounts and third-party applications as entry points into cloud email platforms.
Abnormal provides the solution.
- Learns the behavior of every identity—employee, vendor, application, and email tenant—in your cloud email environment and analyzes the risk of every event to block even the most sophisticated attacks.
- Remediates malicious emails within milliseconds, removing the possibility of end-user engagement.
- Fully automates email triage, remediation, and reporting, bringing together all auto-detected and user-reported threats into a single interface.
- Helps employees be more productive by automatically moving promotional graymail mail out of the inbox.
- Gives visibility into configuration drifts across your cloud email environment, surfacing third-party application misconfigurations, elevated privileges, and other potential risks.