Abnormal Cloud Email Security
The open design of cloud email platforms provides new opportunities for collaboration and extensibility, but it has also opened up new channels for attackers to exploit.
Attackers today are learning how the different identities within an organization interact, then launching targeted attacks that continue to evolve in complexity and efficacy. These sophisticated attacks evade detection by traditional solutions, using privileged user accounts and third-party application integrations as entry points. More attackers are even setting their sights on adjacent, email-like channels, including collaboration apps to infiltrate the organization.
Abnormal provides the solution.
- Block targeted inbound email attacks including credential phishing, business email compromise, supply chain fraud, and more.
- Remediates malicious emails, removing the possibility of end-user engagement.
- Fully automates email triage, remediation, and reporting, bringing together all auto-detected and user-reported threats into a single interface.
- Helps employees be more productive by automatically moving promotional graymail out of the inbox.
- Gives visibility into configuration drifts across your cloud email environment, surfacing third-party application misconfigurations, elevated privileges, and other potential risks.
Average cost per business email compromise incident.
Average SecOps hours saved annually with Abnormal Abuse Mailbox Automation.
Average organization’s savings in mitigated risk annually with Abnormal.