Email remains the primary attack utilized by attackers to infiltrate a business, partially due to its ease of access and partially because the attacks are successful—effectively bypassing traditional security solutions like secure email gateways. For the last seven years, socially-engineered attacks including business email compromise have been the leading cause of cybercrime losses, and that trend is only expected to continue.
Legacy tools that were built for on-premises email environments rely on static rules and policies-based approaches that are not effective at addressing the modern attack landscape. Security leaders need security platforms that can protect the modern workforce from all types of email-borne threats, ranging from advanced socially engineered attacks to unwanted mail like spam and graymail.
Abnormal provides the solution.
- Baselines known-good behavior across employees and vendors by analyzing every email from every identity across thousands of contextual signals, to build risk-aware detection models and stop all types of inbound email attacks.
- Automatically builds searchable knowledge engines with detailed profiles of your organization's employees and vendors and monitors their risk levels.
- Remediates malicious emails to a hidden folder within milliseconds, removing the possibility of end-user engagement.
- Fully automates email triage, remediation, and reporting, bringing together all auto-detected and user-reported threats into a single interface.
- Helps employees and executives be more productive by automatically moving promotional graymail out of the inbox.