Stop Internal Chat App Attacks
Detect malicious links shared in Slack, Teams, and Zoom chats and channels.
See a Demo
Trusted by Global Enterprises
Malicious Chat Content Goes Undetected
Attackers employ social engineering techniques to compromise credentials or trick users into following links that take them to risky websites where they unintentionally download dangerous files.
How Abnormal Detects Internal Chat App Attacks
- Leverages machine learning to scan for malicious links in message threads and chats.
- Monitors public channels, private channels, and direct messages for malicious content.
- Understands normal user behavior to recognize when an account may be compromised.
A Unique Approach to Detecting Internal Chat App Attacks
- The API architecture easily extends email protection to collaboration apps.
- Advanced AI models detect and analyze patterns associated with learned attack tactics.
- Detects risky collaboration app sign-in events from known-bad IPs, suspicious locations, or clients.
Abnormal Benefits of Detecting Internal Chat App Attacks
Makes internal collaboration safer across connected applications.
Centralizes email and messaging attack investigations in one place.
Covers gaps in security awareness training to prevent malicious chat activity.
Discover How to Stop Internal Chat App Attacks
See how to harness behavioral AI to detect malicious links.
Get Email-Like Messaging Security
Watch the Internal Chat App Attack Demo
Discover how Abnormal detects internal chat app attacks.
See Abnormal in Action
See the Abnormal Solution to Internal Chat App AttacksProtect your organization from malicious links and account takeovers in Slack, Zoom, and Teams.
See a Demo