Stop Emails with Malware Attachments
Detect and stop malicious attachments before they reach your end users.
See a Demo
Trusted by Global Enterprises
Malware Attachments are Increasingly Dangerous
Attackers target unsuspecting employees through seemingly trusted digital identities, encouraging them to click on attachments that contain malware. The emails have relevant topics and convincing content, with commonly seen attachments and extensions such as .xlsx and .xlsm.
How Abnormal Stops Email with Malware Attachments
- Learns normal behavioral patterns to detect suspicious emails from unfamiliar senders.
- Analyzes attachment extensions to detect those associated with attacks, like macro spreadsheets.
- Scans documents to detect patterns associated with attack tactics, such as Excel attachments with empty cells.
A Unique Approach to Stopping Malware Attachments
- The API integration can view internal and external emails and detect unusual email sending patterns.
- Behavioral AI models learn usual attachment types received per identity to flag anomalous activity.
- Language detection finds attachment content associated with learned attack tactics.
Abnormal Benefits of Stopping Malware Attachments
Blocks the spread of dangerous malware and ransomware.
Enables employees to trust the attachments in their inboxes.
Prevents downloads of malicious files that can lead to corrupted devices.
Abnormal is a set-it-and-forget-it solution, taking the worry out of cloud email security. The combination of behavioral AI to find malicious emails and automation to remediate them allows my team to focus on other things.”
— David Din, CIO, Virginia Beach City Public Schools
Discover How to Stop Malware Attachments
See how to harness behavioral AI to block malicious attachments.
Get Inbound Email Security
See the Latest Malware Attacks
View the latest malware attacks blocked by the Abnormal platform.
View All Malware Attacks
Watch the Malware Attachment Demo
Discover how Abnormal stops emails with attached malware.
See Abnormal in Action
See the Abnormal Solution to Email Malware AttacksProtect your organization from convincing emails that contain malicious attachments.
See a Demo