Rethinking the SEG: How NFP Improved Threat Detection and Reduced Spend
As a leading insurance broker and consultant with a global reach and numerous acquisitions each year, NFP understands the critical importance of email security. However, the complexity of managing email threats, while integrating newly acquired companies, requires a new approach that dramatically simplifies administration, eliminates inefficient spend, and effectively stops advanced threats.
In this on-demand session, you’ll discover:
- What led NFP to reevaluate its legacy tools and consider replacing the SEG
- How the team is mitigating financial losses from advanced email threats
- Why they’re focused on keeping graymail out of executives' inboxes
- The process they use to integrate newly acquired companies with ease
- Why they turned to Abnormal to simplify and improve their email security
Don't miss the chance to hear directly from James Fritz, an industry expert with years of experience, as he shares his journey and offers recommendations for security teams seeking to move beyond the limitations of the SEG.
Watch the webinar to learn more about how Abnormal can help you move beyond your SEG!