- Inbound Email Protection: Harness advanced behavioral AI to block socially-engineered attacks and other malicious emails.
- Account Takeover Protection: Detect, disable, and remediate compromised accounts.
- Abuse Mailbox Automation: Centralize user-reported emails and automatically investigate, remediate, and respond.
- Email Productivity: Filter time-wasting emails from employee inboxes with an adaptive and policy-free approach.
- About: Discover a fundamentally different approach to email security.
- Upcoming Events: Meet Abnormal online or in-person at an event near you.
- Careers: Join our team! View our open roles and apply today.
- Team: Learn about the leaders behind our Abnormal success.
- Machine Learning: Uncover the machine learning magic powering our product.
- Abnormal Engineering Spotlight: See who our engineers are and why they joined Abnormal.
- News & Press: Read the latest press releases and media highlights.
- Microsoft Office: Enhance Microsoft protection and consolidate security operations.
- For Google Workspace: Complement Google protection to stop all email attacks.
By Attack Type
- Credential Phishing: Protect unsuspecting users from socially-engineered attacks.
- Malware & Ransomware: Block malware that can lead to financial and data loss.
- Invoice & Payment Fraud: Prevent attackers from sending you fake invoices.
- Unwanted Mail: Stop unwanted mail from reaching your users.
- Business Email Compromise: Stop costly BEC attacks from landing in user inboxes.
- Supply Chain Compromise: Prevent compromised vendor accounts from targeting your users.
- Cloud Account Takeover: Detect, disable and recover compromised user accounts.
By Use Case
- Displace your SEG: Eliminate the need for a SEG when you combine Abnormal and Microsoft
- Improve Detection Efficacy: Stop more attacks across the full spectrum of email threats.
- Simplify Email Security Architecture: Reduce complexity when you eliminate your SEG.
- Streamline SOC Operations: Unburden your security team by reducing reliance on your SEG.
- Resource Center: Discover the latest research and insights from the Abnormal team.
- Abnormal Blog: Keep up with the latest news in cybersecurity.