Abuse Mailbox Automation
Automatically triage and remediate user-reported phishing emails.
Traditional approaches to managing user-reported phishing emails are highly manual, lack intelligence, and provide limited context. As a result, IT teams and security analysts waste time in a cumbersome and inefficient workflow, missing higher-impact attacks.
Abuse Mailbox Automation automates the user-reported email process.
- Automatically triages and remediates user-reported emails and marks them as malicious, spam, or safe.
- Intelligently locates and removes other unreported emails within the same phishing campaign.
- Enhances visibility into each reported email submission to see the full attack context for each campaign and email.
- Closes the communication loop by automatically sending a follow-up email to inform reporters of the submission outcome and remediation action.
- Integrates with existing end-user phishing reporting buttons, SIEM/SOAR solutions, and ticketing system workflows to enable centralized alerts for SOC analysts.
Discover Abuse Mailbox Automation. Download the datasheet here.
See the Abnormal Solution to the Email Security Problem
Protect your organization from the full spectrum of email attacks with Abnormal.