Abuse Mailbox Automation
Traditional approaches to managing user-reported phishing emails are highly manual, lack intelligence, and provide limited context. As a result, IT teams and security analysts waste time in a cumbersome and inefficient workflow, missing higher-impact attacks.
Abuse Mailbox Automation automates the user-reported email process.
- Automatically triages and remediates user-reported emails and marks them as malicious, spam, or safe.
- Intelligently locates and removes other unreported emails within the same phishing campaign.
- Enhances visibility into each reported email submission to see the full attack context for each campaign and email.
- Closes the communication loop by automatically sending a follow-up email to inform reporters of the submission outcome and remediation action.
- Integrates with existing end-user phishing reporting buttons, SIEM/SOAR solutions, and ticketing system workflows to enable centralized alerts for SOC analysts.