Abnormal Security Responsible Disclosure Policy
Data security is a top priority for Abnormal Security, and Abnormal Security believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Abnormal Security’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
• If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email within Five business days.
• Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within Five business days of disclosure.
• Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Abnormal Security service. Please only interact with domains you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
• Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
• Social engineering or phishing of Abnormal Security employees or contractors
• Any attacks against Abnormal Security’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Abnormal Security and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will
be available at www.abnormalsecurity.com/disclosure.
Abnormal Security is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please fill out the form below.
It is the CTO’s responsibility to see this policy is enforced.
Abnormal is the email security company that stands for trust.
© 2021 Abnormal Security Corporation.
All rights reserved.